Friday, October 6

Welcome to my space...

Hello to you all! I’m an amateur writer trying to make a difference in the communication world through effective writing.

Although I have been writing since I was a teenager, it was not a regular phenomenon. After spending more than a decade to do what I was fated to do for a living, I’ve sort of taken a break, and am trying to give care and attention to what I'm passionate about… ie. expres myself in writing.

This is my second attempt to publish my poetry in print. These pieces were written during 1980-2000 - perhaps the most productive phase of my writing till date, since this period saw me thru the junior and senior high school, college, struggles to establish a vocation, professional education, first job and few years thereafter...

As a result, most of these talk of the stages of small & big failures, and struggles of life and living during those days.

I sincerely hope that by sharing these with you, I’d be able to be compassionate with similar feelings which you all are going through currently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gREAT THOUGHTS.